4.10.13

GF Oven Crispy Chicken Fingers

I'm back!!
After a long time no blogging I've decided to 
post a few recipes that I have been eating at home
Now that Im a Mama!
When G is sleeping in the afternoon
I have found myself making dinner
Surprising myself and my main squeeze!!

Here is a Gluten Free
super easy,
super fast dinner recipe
that I have made numerous times now
and serve with a huge side salad (gotta get your veggies!!)



You will need:

2-4 chicken breasts cut into strips
(or buy chicken fillets, already in strips!)
1 egg
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup rice bread crumbs
3 tbsp italian seasoning blend 
2 tbsp granulated garlic
2 tbsp smoked paprika
s & p

How to:

Preheat oven to 400
line a baking sheet with foil
Set up a breading station:
3 shallow bowls in a row
and place baking sheet at end

bowl #1
tapioca flour
smoked paprika
s & p
mix well with a fork

bowl #2
scramble egg
s & p

bowl #3
bread crumbs
Italian seasoning
granulated garlic
mix well with a fork

take chicken strip
coat in bowl #1
coat in bowl #2
then coat and press in breadcrumb mix in bowl #3
place on baking sheet

continue until all chicken is coated

bake for 20-25 minutes

serve with mayo for dipping 
or ranch dressing

enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment